Sunday, April 18, 2010

This is what Saturdays consist of....

Yesterday consisted of my nephew's baseball game starting at 10am and his soccer game starting at 12:30. How he was going to make it to both, do both and not be exhausted...who knows? But then again he is at a young age of 12. So he has all the energy that I don't have. Haa haa. Here are some pictures...


Bumble the Bee was there from the Salt Lake Bees. As you can see he had silly string and was spraying the kids. Caden usually has a hard time with hitting the ball but for the first game of the season...HE HIT IT! He did such a great job; he's getting braver. After the baseball game in Farmington we all jumped into our cars and sped onto Kaysville for the soccer game.

The soccer game was a loss but Caden played very well and chugged along like the early baseball game didn't phase him at all. He had a couple of nice blocks and sweated up a storm (gross boys). Brinlie started getting fussy towards the end of the game. She no longer wanted to be held and covered up with a blanket (there was no shade at the game). So I packed her up and we started heading home. Later last night I noticed myself in the mirror...my arms are FRIED!!! It's completely my own fault and that's what I get for sitting out in the sun with no sunscreen on.

I love being able to support all my nephews and nieces in whatever they choose to do with sports, dance, tumbling....again whatever. Family means a lot to me and I want them to know that they will always have support from me.
























1 comment: