At 3 months Brinlie is very active. She sleeps through the night, loves smiling at her mommy and daddy, coo's at everything, is getting better at holding her head up on her own, we started tummy time and she also wiggles like there is no tomorrow. Brinlie also likes looking at herself and either mommy or daddy in the mirror. Sometimes she even giggles.
These past 3 months have gone so fast that I wanna duct tape her arms and legs so she can't grow up (I'm only kidding). BUT I love her growing up cause everyday is a day to teach her to do something new. I know that I complained a lot during my pregnancy with Brinlie (I had a right too) but it all so worth it. I love waking up to her and when I look into the craddle I see these huge, beautiful eyes and the hugest smile ever. It makes my heart melt.
In 2 weeks my little baby is going to be blessed by her daddy. I'm grateful for someone who honors his priesthood so he could bless our daughter.
{Pictures to come...so stay tuned}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment