What the heck to get a guy for his birthday? That's the dilemma I'm faced with right now. I really have no idea on what to get Josh. He's not giving me any ideas or hints. I'M STUCK! If any of you have an idea for what you have done or wanna do for your husband PLEASE..I'm beggin you to share. Josh's birthday is tomorrow and I have a few ideas on what to do but no gift ideas. I'll post pictures of our grand adventure of whatever we happen to do tomorrow. I'm sure he'll love it and like whatever I have planned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You know what guys want...bow, chicka,bow-wow!! If that doesn't work, or you're not in the "mood" then a gift card will due. :)
ReplyDeleteblu ray, surround sound, Jazz tickets, Jazz paraphernalia, itunes gift card... humm ... I guess that is all I've got.
ReplyDeleteAww! Such a cute blog! And Brinlie is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDelete