Since I've changed Brinlie's formula she has started waking up in the middle of the night again. I lay her down for bed around 9:30, wakes up at 3 and then again about 6:30. At least it's a schedule but it's irritating. ARG! Before Brilie was able to sleep the whole night through for the longest time. I should be grateful that it's not every two hours like before right?
Also today Josh's brother should be coming home from his mission in Germany...BUT it's been delayed due to the stupid volcano in Iceland. So it's been sleepless nights for Josh's parents...mostly his mom. I feel so bad but it's better to be safe then sorry. Maybe Brinlie is having sleepless nights cause she really wants to meet her Uncle Eric. Hmmm. Haa haa!
Hopefully in a couple of days these sleepless nights will get better by Brinlie's little body getting used to the new formula and Eric returning home safely within the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment