Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Beginning


Well I finally have a blog! WOOHOO!

Most people on here start out with a "here's a little bit about us". So I'm going to do the same. Haa ha!
In September of 2007, Josh and I met in a singles branch. We started hanging out together almost everyday with the same group of friends that following year of 2008 in April we started dating and we became inseparable. Josh proposed that May and on September 5th we got hitched in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a golorious day!
Josh is currently working for a collections company called National Fitness and has been there just a little over two years. He is a team lead in the Late Payments Department. National Fitness does billing for gym memberships. If ya have a gym membership....BEWARE! Haa haa just kidding.
I'm currently a stay at home mommy right now. I will be starting a job in May with working for the Census. I'm looking forward to it. I need something to occupy my time and allow me to get out of the house every once in a while.
Josh and I have also recently started doing MonaVie. We are still getting started but we are so excited for what will come out of it and eventually neither one of us will have to work and we both can stay home and be with Brinlie.

This past January we welcomed to our family a beautiful baby girl. Brinlie Faith. She is adorable...don't you agree?? Just look at the pictures.

Well Josh and I think she is. During my pregnancy it wasn't easy at all. I got very sick for a month straight and I started to think that this pregnancy thing wasn't worth it at all. After a few visits to the ER the cuprit was my gallbladder and it had to be removed at 16 weeks pregnant. Yes! I was scared to death. I've never had any kind of surgery and to top it off I was pregnant. I didn't want anything to happen to the baby.
To make a long story short...everything went well and the sickness went away almost instantly. I love being a mommy to the most beautiful baby ever and being a wife.

Brinlie is now 11 weeks old. She is constantly smiling and "cooing" at everything, sleeping through the night (thank goodness) and loves being daddy's cheerleader for the Utah Jazz. I look forward to posting more wonderful blogs about my little family (mostly about Brinlie) and just life in general.
























1 comment:

  1. That was fun to hear what's going on in your life. I always enjoy hearing people's love stories:) Brinlie is precious. I think she looks like you.

    ReplyDelete