So yesterday for Josh's birthday we did what he wanted to do. We went to Target and bought him a Blu Ray player and Zombieland (very funny movie). Grandma and grandpa Helton babysat Brinlie while we went out to dinner to Texas Road House. Very yummy but here was the outcome of the night at dinner.....
Haa haa it was too funny. He practically begged me not to have him sit on the saddle. BUT payback is a....well we all know. When it was my birthday we went to Ruby River and I had to put a HUGE cowboy hat on while being 9 months pregnant. Not the funnest but at the same time it was.

What a good idea to get a blu ray. Who's idea was that again... oh yes that was mine. I am so good at this that maybe I should start getting Eric gifts for his birthday. J/K :) It looks like it was a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Ha! I am quite familiar with those cowboy hats. We went there for my mother-in-law's and my hubby's birthday. My sister-in-law has a picture of them both wearing those hats and showing off their yummy dessert. I got to eat Dan's because he is diabetic. Score!!! :D
ReplyDelete