Well there is so much to be thankful for these days since the past year has been a tremendous struggle for our little family. I got promoted this week to the night shift team lead...and I've only been there for a little over a month...yes I'm that awesome. Haa haa. So that means more money coming our way to pay off bills that has piled up over the past year. Josh's work is going well for him and he's got confidence that he knows what to do with Brinlie at night now. Brinlie now has her two front bottom teeth..not all the way in yet but they have finally broken through. She's almost mastered sitting up all by herself. She'll fall over to get a toy...so yeah. BUT....Brinlie has mastered the "worm". She does the worm instead of crawling. Its halarious!! Ya'll gotta see it. Brinlie has become the baby you make fun of in church but I don't care cause she's doing it with speed, class and she is adorable when she does it.
So this is just a little update with our family. Tomorrow we get our family pictures done and I'll post some as soon as I get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations! I'm glad to see things are going well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update! Glad you guys are doing well!!
ReplyDelete