Josh is still working hard for our little family just work work work. He's registered for fall semester and he's so super excited for it to start next week. (That's a joke)
Brinlie is getting big...and fast. (Getting older I mean) She loves eating solid foods now. Sweet potato is her fav! She is now rolling all over the place and ends up with her little feet on the enertainment center in our living room while watching tv. Oh...SpoungeBob is Brinlie's favorite tv show. She wants nothing to do with the Baby Einstein dvds that I bought. The biggest thing that she's learning now...is to crawl. Brinlie gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth like its going out of style. Just a few days ago shes figured out that she has to move her legs but let me tell you...as soon as she figures out that her hands have to move too we are in huge trouble. (I love her and it'll be awesome!)
Me...well I'm back to working. I work for USA Cash Services doing collections. It's not bad at all. I love working with the girls there. They make the night go super fast. So things for our little family is going on the up and up finally. The downward spiral has come to and end. GLORIOUS!!!
Here are just a few pics of Brinlie and of how freakin adorable she's gotten. Oh and PS...we are getting new family pics done in a few weeks...so keep checking for postings of those pics.
I know this isn't super long but I hope it'll do for now. Thanks for reading our little blog!!

No comments:
Post a Comment