Monday, October 25, 2010

Growing Up



Oh my goodness people! Brinlie is growing up way to fast. I just want her to stay little forever. Brinlie is still and always will be the love of mine and Josh's life. She is so precious to us even though she likes to get into everything but her toys these days. Here's a little update of just how big our 'little miss brinlie boo' is:

-She's a speed crawler, she'll follow you everywhere
-Just recently got her 3rd tooth!!
-Can say 'mama', 'dada' and 'baba'
-Is starting to wave when you say 'hi'
-Can pull her self up on anything...literally anything
-Likes to play with our vertical blinds in the living room
-Pulls all the dvd's off the shelf
-Eats everything off the floor like carpet tufts, lint..you name it and ya it's been there in the mouth.

So ya that's only a little bit of our growing girl. Pretty soon she'll be a toddler. Thank goodness she still likes to cuddle and sit on my lap. We love her so much...there are times that she'll having you rolling on the floor laughing. Brinlie amazes me by her learning, eagerness and determination to always do more. More pictures will be coming soon. Cause I need to get a nine month picture of her this week before the weather is absolute crap.

1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures!!! I love the idea of writing on the ground!!! Plus it is a cute pictures too.

    ReplyDelete