Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin

Brinlie has accomplished a lot since I blogged last. She now eats solid foods like veggies. She LOVES sweet potatoes! Brinlie isn't a big fan of the plain rice cereal. Go figure! Haa haa.

Brinlie now knows how to roll from her back to her belly and belly to her back. Oh she is growing so fast. So now that she knows how to roll. No more leaving her on the couch alone or even on the bed. Also we are starting to work her into sleeping in her crib. I've tried a few weeks ago and gave up so we are starting again.

She's also talking up a storm. Yes Brinlie has become one of those babies during sacrament meeting that makes herself be known to the whole congregation. She's getting bigger and bigger everyday. It's amazing! I love being able to be home and witness all of these awesome accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment