Last night was the first night that my little Brinlie stayed the night away from me. Josh and I went on a date to go bowling with some friends but it got so late that I found it best for her to sleep over at my parents instead of picking her up at almost midnight. As I stood in line with a few people for food...I lost it! I started crying nonstop even though I knew she would be perfectly fine.
As I picked her up this morning she was happy and wide awake sitting in grandma's lap. My mom said that she did just fine but ended up in the bed with her grandma and grandpa...the bed just does something for her. At least they have a king size bed instead of a full like Josh and I. Haa haa.
Earlier this week we purchased a bumbo chair to help her sit up...she loves it for about 20 mins. Brinlie is getting so big. Next week she will be four months old. Boy does time fly or what? Also this week Brinlie has discovered her feet. She grabs a hold of them and sometimes even pulls them into her mouth...yuck, but good thing she doesn't walk yet. =-) Brinlie is an amazing little girl and makes our life wonderful no matter what down falls comes along. I'm grateful to be her mommy and experience her little triumps each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment